Acculift Procedure with Dr. J. David Holcomb
Double Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon Dr. J. David Holcomb joins the show.
Dr. J. David Holcomb, M.D. is a double board certified Facial Plastic Surgeon, past president of the Florida Society of Facial Plastic Surgeons and of the Sarasota County Medical Society. He completed his residency training at the University of Iowa’s Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, which is consistently rated among the best in the country by US News and World Report. Dr. Holcomb subsequently completed a fellowship in advanced cosmetic facial plastic surgery through the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Holcomb is double board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. J. David Holcomb discusses & answers the following:
- You (Dr. Holcomb) are the co-developer of the Acculift procedure (also known as laser assisted facial contouring), which utilizes a cutting-edge use of lasers. Please describe this procedure and the role of the laser in this procedure.
- Please describe how lasers are currently making their way in the medical field.
- Does the use of the laser provide superior results in the AccuLift procedure? Are they superior in any other procedures such as the (i.e. CoolSculpt Procedure, and Fractional Laser Resurfacing)
- About how long do the laser assisted procedures take? (compared to “non-laser” assisted techniques)
- What are the risks of adverse effects and how do you minimize these?
- Tip in Conclusion…