You won’t need water to take Staxyn, the only erectile dysfunction pill that dissolves in your mouth. It’s the ultimate in convenience for men on the go.
There are only a handful of medications prescribed to treat erectile dysfunction. While most of these medications must be taken with a glass of water, Staxyn is a bit different. This prescription medication dissolves on your tongue for fast-acting treatment.
The makers of Staxyn offer the product in a slider-pack that looks like a pack of gum. The packaging allows men to keep the medication in their pocket or in their desk without anyone asking questions.
Men are raving about the new packaging, but that’s not all they’re chatting about. Take a look at the reviews that Staxyn users have left on the WebMD site:
- “It took a long time to decide to take Staxyn, but when I did, I was thoroughly impressed. It takes about an hour to work. Its effects lasted for about 8 hours. I had flushing of the face but no headache. Great drug and has relieved my performance anxiety.”
- “I’ve tried the others (blue and yellow pills), but Staxyn is definitely better. Quicker and best of all no headaches. Normal flushing of the face as with all others. Lasts several hours.”
- “Beats its competitors by a mile. No side effects in my case.”
- “It doesn’t automatically give me an erection so I can avoid the awkward moment of getting one. It has also boosted my confidence in bed. My doctor gave me a few samples; now I buy them from time to time. My erections are hard and last longer than normal. The disintegrating tablet is so easy to use too.”
- “It works 95 percent of the time. I usually don’t wait the full hour and it still performs as advertised. Completely satisfied with this medication. Side effects: No headaches, however I do get red/flush and sinus troubles.”
If the convenience of ordering Staxyn online appeals to you, make sure first that you’re dealing with a reputable online facilitator such as eDrugstore.com. In business since the late 1990s, eDrugstore sells only FDA-approved medications that are sourced exclusively from licensed U.S. pharmacies. To learn more, visit eDrugstore’s Erection Problems page.
We specialize in providing our over 1,000,000 customers with relevant product and condition information created by our professional editorial staff which includes our team of medical writers, medical practitioners, and health educators. eDrugStore.com Staff on Facebook