Dr. Ed Neuzil, a board certified ARNP who has had his own allergy, sinus and asthma practice in Central Florida for more than 11 years joined the show. He has also developed an herbal-enhanced nasal cleansing spray, Dr. Neuzil’s Irrigator that provides relief for dry, irritated nasal passages.
Francis “Ed” Neuzil, PhD, MSN, ARNP is the creator of Dr. Neuzil’s Irrigator. He has over 34 years of experience in the medical field and is a Nurse Practitioner with 11 years of specialty expertise in the fields of allergy, sinus and asthma. He is the owner of the Allergy, Sinus and Asthma Family Health Center in Lady Lake, Florida and has five college degrees including his Ph.D. in Health Administration.
He created the herbal-enhanced sinus rinse for his own family and patients who often suffer during Florida’s extended allergy seasons. Dr. Neuzil’s Irrigator is not a steroid or nasal decongestant. This nasal spray is a saline formula with light menthol, natural oils and herbs added so it doesn’t burn, sting or leave an unpleasant aftertaste. It uses the natural decongesting effects of the essential oils to provide comfort and relief.
Neuzil is an Associate member of the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology and a member of several local, state and national professional organizations.
Dr. Ed Neuzil discusses the following on this eHealth Radio Episode:
- Last year’s allergy season was brutal for many around the country and this year’s may be just as bad if not worse. What symptoms did your patients experience? Why are some people more miserable during allergy season than others?
- You often tell your patients to “avoid” the pollen and other irritants that cause discomfort. How do they do that?
- A nasal wash is often prescribed to rinse out the irritating pollen. You have created a product called Dr. Neuzil’s Irrigator that can be used along as a natural alternative or along with prescription allergy medication. Please tell us about that.
- Do you have suggestions for people with young children for allergy season? Can kids suffer from allergies and how can they get relief?
- How can allergies affect asthma symptoms?
- Don’t Miss Special Conclusion Tip…