Los Angeles registered dietitian Mary Barbour joins the show.
When Mary is not with clients you can find her writing articles for online websites, creating recipes in her kitchen and photographing food. She is writing two e-books “Small Changes, Big Results” and “Kitchen Beauty” which will be published Summer 2011. To enhance her nutritional knowledge she is studying to be a chef and assists in culinary classes.
Mary Barbour, discusses & answers the following:
- What is a lifestyle dietitian?
- For people who are ready to make a change how should they get started?
- What are the 5 trigger substances to change in one’s lifestyle?
- How do you help them tackle these issues?
- What is the mind body connection?
Tip: It’s never to late to start something new.
Links: mbwellnessgroup.com and venicebeachkitchen.com
We specialize in providing our over 1,000,000 customers with relevant product and condition information created by our professional editorial staff which includes our team of medical writers, medical practitioners, and health educators. eDrugStore.com Staff on Facebook